[IOT] FW: Moving "Standing (Materially Affected)" issue through First Reading

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Fri Sep 15 18:37:14 UTC 2017

Dear members of the IRP IOT,

Based on this mail and our last call I will move the issue of "Standing (Materially Affected)" to having completed First Reading.

You can see this noted on our sign-up sheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hi_HgvrfsT33p5mfYWT4-x-uhEoy9nCK8owX5uTKC0U/edit?ts=591dda09#gid=0>.

Best regards,

David

PS - next meeting is Next Thursday, September 21, at 19:00 UTC

David McAuley

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154