[IOT] Meeting of Sept. 28 Canceled - next meeting Oct. 5 at 19:00 UTC

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Thu Sep 21 12:34:20 UTC 2017

Dear members of the IRP IOT,

As you may already be aware, the CCWG Accountability co-chairs asked me last evening if we could yield our time slot on September 28 in order to allow the CCWG to schedule a timely follow-up plenary meeting to their September 27th plenary - it appears clear that the plenary agenda is very full and will not be completed on the 27th alone. The CCWG has a good number of subgroup draft reports pending plenary consideration.

This request was characterized as urgent, something I concur with as a CCWG member. Given the need for a quick decision and the lateness of the hour for me and the CCWG co-chairs I agreed on our behalf.

Thus, we will NOT be meeting on September 28th but will next meet on Oct. 5th (19:00 UTC) and at that time we will have 90 minutes available if needed.

In the meantime, I will be sending notes to the list on several of the draft rules and will be continuing efforts to get to first and second readings as we have been discussing.

I apologize for this cancelation but felt that the co-chairs' request was justified and that we should accommodate them.

Thank you all and I will see you on list and then on Oct. 5th.

Best wishes,

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154