[IOT] IRP-IOT call Dec. 13 19:00 UTCF - Agenda

McAuley, David dmcauley at Verisign.com
Tue Dec 11 15:54:19 UTC 2018

Dear members of the IRP-IOT:

Reminder, we have a conference call this Thursday, December 13, at 19:00 UTC. Here is the agenda.

Please attend - if you cannot please offer your thoughts on any of these matters on list prior to the call if you haven't already.

AGENDA

1.      Admin/SOI.

2.      Address challenge to ICANN Legal participation.

   a.   I plan to ask Bernie to review history of participation in the group.

3.      Wrap up work on Rule 4 - Time-for-Filing.

4.      Review draft letter<https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2018-November/000468.html> to SO/AC leaders on the topic of adding new members to the IOT.

5.      Consider potential to 'scrub' inactive members from IOT list (allowing them one more opportunity to re-engage).

6.      Consider scheduling organizational/substantive IOT meeting at ICANN 64 to help new members on-board and start to tackle remaining work following finalization of rules.

Many thanks and best regards,

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154