[IOT] a few more resources for call today

McAuley, David dmcauley at Verisign.com
Thu May 31 17:49:26 UTC 2018

Dear members of the IRP IOT:

Agenda item #3 on our call today is to discuss interim rules - what I sometimes refer to as the first 'bucket'.

I believe the latest iteration of the draft, as supplied by Sam and Liz, is at this email<https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2018-May/000390.html>.

On Types of hearings (agenda #4) we have my email<https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2018-January/000349.html> of early January, and Malcolm's email<https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2018-January/000350.html> shortly thereafter.

Please give these a read prior to the call.

Many thanks and look forward to talking with you very shortly.

Best regards,

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154