[IOT] IRP IOT and continuing work

Malcolm Hutty malcolm at linx.net
Tue Nov 6 05:12:34 UTC 2018

On 31/10/2018 22:55, McAuley, David via IOT wrote:
> Dear members of the IRP IOT:
>
> I hope we can gather to continue our work within the next two weeks –
> can you please try to save the date and time of Thursday, Nov. 15, at
> 19:00 UTC, as a placeholder for our next meeting.
>
> In the meantime, I will endeavor to draw up an agenda for the call by
> late next week.

Dear David,

I am afraid I am in Dubai for the ITU Plenipotentiary Conference, and
Thursday 15th will be the final evening - if things run right to the
wire, then this will be the most intensive final negotiating session.

Accordingly, it is very possible I will not be able to attend an IOT
call that day.

Kind Regards,

Malcolm.

--
            Malcolm Hutty | tel: +44 20 7645 3523
   Head of Public Affairs | Read the LINX Public Affairs blog

                 London Internet Exchange Ltd
           Monument Place, 24 Monument Street London EC3R 8AJ

         Company Registered in England No. 3137929