[IOT] Next meeting

McAuley, David dmcauley at Verisign.com
Mon Nov 12 14:05:53 UTC 2018

Dear members of the IRP IOT,

It is clear that we will be unable to assemble a quorum this coming Thursday due to some large events and related travel (ITU and IGF).

Therefore, let's shift the next meeting date to Thursday, Nov. 29, at 19:00 UTC.

I will send an agenda closer to the event, but it will cover such things as:

*       specifically reviewing the public comments that came in on Rule 4 (Time for Filing) (this will help Bernie compile the staff report on the comments) - you can view the comments here: https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/comments-irp-iot-recs-22jun18/;
*       initiate discussion on options open to us in light of the comments - Malcolm outlined the three options he sees in his email<https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/2018-August/000430.html> of August 14th. We can look at those and others as may be suggested.
*       Discuss finalizing the Supplementary Procedures;
*       Discuss how new members can be added to the IOT. I will propose that we write to SO/AC leaders about this effort and will float a draft for us to consider prior to the meeting. Other thoughts will be welcome.

Best regards,

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154