[IOT] IRP-IOT member timezones

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 19:11:03 UTC 2020

All,

Thank you for you time zones.

I am building a table to try and help the group figure out the best time to
hold calls - to do this what I would need your availability during business
days in your local time (eg 0900 to 1800 Washington Monday to Friday or
0800 to 2000 London Monday to Friday).

Thanks

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Support to the IOT.