[IOT] IOT - Reminder of 7 July 2020 17:00 UTC meeting

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 15:39:06 UTC 2020

All,

This is a reminder that our next meeting will be held on 7 July 2020 @
17:00 UTC.

The DAIR document from our last meeting attached below.

Please note that all members were asked to fill out the IOT SOI form prior
to this upcoming meeting - as such we would encourage all those that have
not done so yet to please complete it prior to the meeting (form attached
to this email for your convenience - please forward to my attention when
completed)

It is expected that our agenda for this upcoming meeting should be similar
to the last one.

Thank You.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN support to the IOT.