[IOT] Page limitation issue

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Tue Jun 9 16:54:45 UTC 2020

Thanks Liz.

I think the California rules give leave to the parties to apply for permission to exceed the page limit. Whether we do that here is for discussion. The process for applying to exceed the page limit would probably a pretty high bar - and avoid a criticism that we are unfairly curtailing the ability of anyone to make a case.

Best regards,

Kurt