[IOT] IOT - Meeting of 27 October rescheduled for 3 November 19:00 UTC

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 15:50:24 UTC 2020

All,

A number of members have advised that they may not participate or feel they
will not be properly prepared for the meeting scheduled for 27 October
19:00 UTC.

As such we will be moving this meeting to Tuesday 3 November 19:00 UTC.

The agenda for this meeting will be:

1. Review agenda and updates to SOIs
2. Action items from the last meeting:

   -

   ·       BT – send a doodle poll to schedule Consolidation sub-group call

   ·       SE – Look into the timing for the EC to use the IRP.

   ·       EL – Send links to the legal opinions regarding repose to the
   group.

3. Final approval of the translation document
4. Update on consolidation sub-group meeting.
5. Continue discussions on the time for filing issue.
6. AOB
7. Next Meeting

We would like to remind the group to please review the translation document
prior to this meeting as we will be seeking final approval for this
document at the November 3rd meeting.

Thank You.

Bernard Turcotte
ICANN Support to the IOT