[IOT] IOT - Agenda and Materials for 22 September 19:00UTC Meeting

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:46:53 UTC 2020

All,

Here are the agenda and some of the materials for our meeting of  22
September 19:00UTC:

1.     Rewview agenda and updates to SOIs

2.     Action items from last meeting:

·       EL – To edit translation document to integrate comments made during
the meeting.

·       SE – Look at US Class Action rules which could apply to IRP
consolidation.

·       SE – Will look at what is currently in the ICDR rules so the group
can start from the same baseline understanding for consolidation.

·       FP – Look at IBA and EU rules which could apply to IRP
consolidation.

3.     Translation (we will not be reading the revised document at the
meeting – specific issues may be brought up by members).

4.     Consolidation, intervention and participation as amicus:

·       Review SE and FP action items.

·       Continue discussion of straw person document.

5.     Time for Filing

6.     AOB

7.     Next meeting – 6 October 2020 17:00 UTC

Bernard Turcotte

ICANN Support to the IOT

For

Susan Payne