[IOT] FW: Use Case on Time for Filing IRP with an Outer Limit

Susan Payne susan.payne at comlaude.com
Tue Apr 13 16:42:15 UTC 2021

All
On our upcoming call, we will be considering Sam's email regarding the effect of the "as applied" concept to the Edutania stress test, and thanks also to David and Scott for their follow-up emails on this. It will likely also be helpful for us to consider the UDRP Max stress test in the same way during the call, since I don't think we have previously done so.

I am also attaching again the short powerpoint of points for discussion from a few calls ago - although we have been discussing the issues on the first slide we will also need to consider the issues on second slide before we can conclude any discussion on the time for filing.  Finally, again for convenience in case we need to refer, I am attaching the summary of public comment input on timing.

Susan Payne
Head of Legal Policy
Com Laude | Valideus
D: +44 20 7421 8255
M: +44 7971 661175
E: susan.payne at comlaude.com<mailto:susan.payne at comlaude.com>
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient. They may not be disclosed, used by or copied in any way by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have received this message in error, please return it to the sender (deleting the body of the email and attachments in your reply) and immediately and permanently delete it. Please note that the Com Laude Group does not accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan or otherwise check this email and any attachments. The Com Laude Group does not accept liability for statements which are clearly the sender's own and not made on behalf of the group or one of its member entities. The Com Laude Group includes Nom-IQ Limited t/a Com Laude, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 5047655 and registered office at 28-30 Little Russell Street, London, WC1A 2HN England; Valideus Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 06181291 and registered office at 28-30 Little Russell Street, London, WC1A 2HN England; Demys Limited, a company registered in Scotland with company number SC197176, having its registered office at 15 William Street, South West Lane, Edinburgh, EH3 7LL Scotland;Consonum, Inc. dba Com Laude USA and Valideus USA, headquartered at Suite 332, Securities Building, 1904 Third Ave, Seattle, WA 98101; Com Laude (Japan) Corporation, a company registered in Japan having its registered office at Suite 319,1-3-21 Shinkawa, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0033, Japan. For further information see www.comlaude.com<https://comlaude.com>