[IOT] IOT - -Agenda for IRP-IOT Meeting #75 31 August 2021 @ 19:00UTC

Susan Payne susan.payne at comlaude.com
Tue Aug 31 17:42:50 UTC 2021

All, with respect to agenda item 6, please see attached my attempt to pull together the various work items identified as outstanding, both on the IRP rules themselves and other tasks assigned to this group.

I will introduce this on today’s call and then I hope you will all review and propose any edits or additions.  Time permitting we will also begin to discuss how best we can progress this work.

Susan

Susan Payne
Head of Legal Policy
Com Laude