[IOT] IOT - Agenda for Tuesday, November 16, Plenary call 19:00 UTC

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 17:01:35 UTC 2021

*IRP-IOT Meeting #**81*

*16 **November 2021 @ 1**9**:00 UTC*


1.    Review agenda and updates to SOIs.

2.    Action items from the last meeting:

2.1. ICANN Legal to comment on MH proposal on tolling.

2.2.Repose and Safety Valve proposal from ICANN Legal

2.2.1.    SP suggestion to keep MATERIAL EFFECT language in - SE will
consider and respond to the group.

2.2.2.    SE will look at duplicative language to see if it is required.

2.2.3.    Exceptional circumstances language seems ok (no comments)

2.2.4.    SE will re-consider the language regarding impact on third

3.     Review Action Items.

4.     Update on Consolidation sub-group.

5.     Update on Initiation sub-group.

6.     Review graphical representation of scenarios for the extension of

7.     Review ICANN Legal updated Repose and Safety Valve document.

8.    Next meeting – 30 November 2021, 17:00 UTC

Bernard Turcotte

ICANN Support to the IOT


Susan Payne

Chair IOT
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/iot/attachments/20211110/82ef1074/attachment-0001.html>

More information about the IOT mailing list