[IOT] IOT - Agenda for the 30 November call - 17:00 UTC

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 19:20:13 UTC 2021

*IRP-IOT Meeting #**81*

*30 **November 2021 @ 1**7**:00 UTC*


*Pending Action Items:*

1.1.ICANN Legal to comment on MH proposal vs. tolling.

1.2.Repose and Safety Valve proposal from ICANN Legal

1.2.1.   SP suggestion to keep MATERIAL EFFECT language in - SE will
consider and respond to the group.

1.2.2.   SE will look at duplicative language to see if it is required.

1.2.3.   SE will re-consider the language regarding impact on third parties.


1.     Review agenda and updates to SOIs.

2.    Review status of Action Items.

3.    Confirmation of next meetings:

3.1. 14 December 2021, 19:00 UTC.

3.2. 11 January 2022, 15:00 UTC.

4.    Update on Consolidation sub-group.

5.    Update on Initiation sub-group.

6.    Review ICANN Legal comment on MH proposal vs. Tolling.

7.    Review ICANN Legal updated Repose and Safety Valve document.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://mm.icann.org/mailman/private/iot/attachments/20211126/be9f6320/attachment.html>

More information about the IOT mailing list