[IOT] IOT - Agenda for IRP-IOT Meeting #88 15 March 2022 @ 18:00 UTC

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 19:38:37 UTC 2022

All,

Please find below the agenda for our next plenary session.

*IRP-IOT Meeting #**88*

*15 March 2022** @ 1**8**:00 UTC*

*Agenda*

*Pending Action Items:*

BT – recirculate analysis of Tolling vs Fixed Additional Time (completed
February 23rd).

*Agenda:*

1.     Review agenda and updates to SOIs.

2.    Review status of Action Items.

3.    Update from the Sub-Groups:

3.1. Initiation

3.2. Consolidation

4.    Confirmation of consensus on 30 day Fixed Additional time option for
filing (please listen to the recording of our last meeting for details at
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=186780156 )

5.    Continue the discussion on the Repose and Safety Valve language
(email inserted below and document attached).

6.    Confirmation of next meeting: 29 March 2022, 18:00 UTC.