[IOTF] Schedule A of the ICANN-PTI Services Agreement

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Wed Aug 24 11:30:22 UTC 2016

Yuko,

Thank-you for this. From the subsequent email chain, I see that there has
been discussion of various points including possible input from DT-O.

I have been through Sidley's issue list and inserted a series of possible
CWG comments (attached). It would be helpful to understand if that issues
list is still as it was on 18 August or if more recent work has moved it on.

Assuming it is as it was on 18 August, then I propose that my list of
has move on and many of the issues are now resolved and closed, it will be
helpful to know that and to possibly see a revised / shorter issues list.

Jonathan