[IPC-GNSO] Call for Expressions of Interest for IPC Travel Support to ICANN58 in Copenhagen

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 19:28:17 UTC 2016

Just to reiterate -- the deadline for interest in ICANN-arranged (economy)
airfare for Copenhagen is *TOMORROW, THURSDAY, DECEMBER 8*.  (Sorry for
short notice, but we need to turn in our ICANN-funded travel list to ICANN
on Friday and the availability of these slots was just confirmed.)

To clarify one aspect of the IPC Travel Funding: this covers *airfare,
hotel accommodations and ground transportation to/from airports only*.
Actual expenses are reimbursed after the meeting up to a maximum of $2000.
This is "self-funded" by the IPC, so don't feel compelled to spend the
whole $2,000.

Greg