[IPC-GNSO] Call for Expressions of Interest for IPC Travel Support to ICANN58 in Copenhagen

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 23:13:28 UTC 2016

*LAST CALL:* ICANN funded/arranged airfare to ICANN58 Copenhagen. (2 slots
available)

*Please reply right away if you're interested.*  *This does not disqualify
you from applying for IPC support for your Copenhagen hotel.*

Open to any IPC member who is an active participant in IPC matters (e.g.,
Working Groups, comment drafting, committees).

Thanks!

Greg