[IPC-GNSO] URGENT DEADLINE for Visa Upon Arrival for Marrakech - 12 FEBRUARY 17:00 UTC

Chantelle Doerksen chantelle.doerksen at icann.org
Thu Feb 11 19:58:59 UTC 2016

Hi Marc,

Good question. Yes, that’s correct.

For a complete list of countries exempt from requiring a visa to enter
Morocco, please visit
https://www.diplomatie.ma/en/Conseilsauxvoyageurs/tabid/3175/language/en-US/
Default.aspx .

Kind regards,
Chantelle

From:  <ipc-gnso-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of "trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com"
<trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com>
Date:  Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 11:56 AM
To:  "gregshatanipc at gmail.com" <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>,
"ipc-gnso at icann.org" <ipc-gnso at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [IPC-GNSO] URGENT DEADLINE for Visa Upon Arrival for Marrakech
- 12 FEBRUARY 17:00 UTC

My understanding is that U.S. citizens travelling to Morocco for less than
90 days do not need a visa.  Anyone heard differently?

Best regards,

Marc H. Trachtenberg
Shareholder
Greenberg Traurig, LLP | 77 West Wacker Drive | Suite 3100 | Chicago, IL
60601
Tel 312.456.1020
Mobile 773.677.3305
trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com <mailto:trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com>  | www.gtlaw.com