[ispcp] Personal comments on the proposed verisgn agreement

Mansourkia, Magnolia (Maggie) maggie.mansourkia at mci.com
Wed Dec 7 21:41:05 UTC 2005

Tony and all-
It was great seeing you (Mark-you were sorely missed. I hope your mom is
recovering nicely). I'm sorry I couldn't stick around longer to catch
all the fireworks.

Our work was certainly a team effort, and I take no greater credit than
each of you.  I so enjoy working within the ISPCP b/c it is so unlike
the usual headaches that go along with other ICANN groups.  I hope I
have the opportunity to see you all again in the new year.  Until then,
have a wonderful holiday and we'll be in touch on the Net.
Take care,
Maggie

Magnolia Mansourkia
Director