[ispcp] SECRETARIAT: [ reminder ] ISPCP Constituency Conference Call on Thursday 23 October

Mark McFadden mcfadden at ispcp.info
Wed Oct 22 18:12:33 UTC 2008

All:

This is just a reminder for a ISPCP Constituency call on Thursday:

There will be a short ISPCP Conference Call for all constituency members on

Thursday 23 October 2008

1700 - Germany, France

1600 - UK (BST)

1500 - GMT

1300 - Buenos Aires

1100 - Boston, Washington DC

1000 - Madison

Other times can be found here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2008
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2008&month=10&day
=23&hour=15&min=0&sec=0> &month=10&day=23&hour=15&min=0&sec=0

The principle topic of the Conference Call will be preparations for the
upcoming ICANN meeting in Cairo Egypt.

If you would like to participate, please drop me a note at:

ispcp-activity at mcfaddencentral.com

and I will be happy to forward the conference details to you.

Mark McFadden

Secretariat, ISPCP Constituency