[ispcp] SECRETARIAT: New ISPCP Member

Mark McFadden mcfadden at ispcp.info
Wed Oct 22 18:10:08 UTC 2008

Internet Service Provider and Connectivity Provider Constituency

Generic Names Supporting Organization

Please join with me in officially welcoming the newest member of the

ISPCP Constituency: the Arab Regional ISP's Association (ARISPA).

ARISPA is represented by its chairman: Mr. Mohamad Feras Bakour and is

now a participant on the ISPCP mailing list.

More information about ARISPA can be found at its website:

http://www.arispa.org

On behalf of all of the ISPs working in ICANN, please join me in

Welcoming ARISPA to the ISPCP Constituency!

Mark McFadden

Secretariat, ISPCP Constituency