[ispcp] Version 3 of the New Applicant Guidebook

Mark McFaddden mcfadden at ispcp.info
Wed Oct 7 14:54:19 UTC 2009

All:

If you haven't heard or noticed I wanted to call your attention to the fact
that a new version of the New Applicant Guidebook has been released by
ICANN.  This is the third version.

A full copy of the guidebook is available as a PDF here:
http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/draft-rfp-clean-04oct09-en.pdf

An explanation of how the comments from version two of the guidebook were
incorporated into this draft is available here:
http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/comments-3-en.htm#files

The current flow chart for gTLD proposal processing is now available at:

http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/gtld-evaluation-process-v1-82-au09-
en.pdf

There is also a new draft Communications Plan available at:
http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/draft-communications-plan-oct09-en.
pdf

The public comments forum for this version is open at:
http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/comments-3-en.htm

If you were already on top of this, accept my apologies for this duplicate
information.

mark

Mark McFadden, Secretariat

ISPCP Constituency, ICANN

secretariat at ispcp.info

Y! IM: mcfadden AIM: McElmside

Tw: McElmside Bkite: mcfadden Fb: Mark McFadden