[ispcp] Election for CSG executive

Tony Holmes tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 12 22:46:26 UTC 2009

Dear ISPCP members

Now that the election for our GNSO Councillors has been concluded
(congratulations to both Wolf-Ulrich and Mark), we need to elect our
representative to the Commercial Stakeholder Group Executive. This requires
one officer from each of the commercial stakeholder group constituencies
plus one alternate nominee.

As we were requested to submit a name during the election process for
Councillors, Tony Harris kindly stepped in and bridged that gap. I'm aware
that Tony is interested in filling this role if nobody else volunteers.
However at this stage I would like to call for people to indicate their
willingness to serve in this capacity. Assuming there is more than person
interested we will then hold a formal election.

If you are interested in taking on this role  please send an email to the
list and copy directly to me so that I'm sure I receive your nomination
BEFORE 23.00 UTC THURSDAY 15th OCTOBER.

If we require an election I will ask Glen de Saint Gery to become the focal
point for receiving votes once again.

Apologies for the short timeframe but we need to conclude this matter before
the Seoul meeting.

Regards

Tony