[ispcp] ISPCP conference call prior to Seoul

Tony Holmes tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 13 21:07:48 UTC 2009

Dear ISPCP members

Response to my earlier request has indicated that Monday is the preferred
date for the call.

Therefore please reserve one hour for the call on Monday October 19 at 16.00
UTC

For other time zones see
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

The dial in details will be circulated in a separate email prior to the
call.

Regards

Tony

  _____