[ispcp] Affirmation Review Teams

olivier.muron at orange-ftgroup.com olivier.muron at orange-ftgroup.com
Mon Feb 15 13:14:08 UTC 2010

Dear ISPCP members,

As you know I have been involved in ICANN since its creation in 1998 and even before in the first discussions to create ICANN.

I think the AOC is a very crucial step in this long process.

I am therefore interested to stand for a position within the first Review Team.

Best regards,

Olivier

Orange Labs
38-40 rue du Général Leclerc