[ispcp] Affirmation Review Teams

Tonyarholmes@btinternet.com tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 15 22:33:22 UTC 2010

Olivier

Excellent! Your experience and standing in the community makes you an ideal
candidate for such an important role. This is good news, not just for the
ISPCP but for the GNSO in general.

Wolf-Ulrich/Jaime – can you confirm what actions are required from a GNSO
perspective in order to take this forward?

Regards

Tony