AW: [ispcp] Affirmation Review Teams

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Tue Feb 16 15:44:12 UTC 2010

Olivier,

thanks for these good news! I think that all of us should make your representation at the RT happen.

Regarding the steps to be taken:

- The application deadline for the 'Accountability and Transparency' review will expire on February the 22nd, midnight UTC, but as you know the GNSO Council will have until the 1st March to endorse the candidatures.

- The application should be sent to the GNSO Secretariat with cc to the ISPCP

- Applicants seeking GNSO endorsement are informed that in addtion to the general ICANN requirements (as published in the call for applications) GNSO information requirements will be identified on 18 February and will be requested at that time along with the CV and motivation letter, So it would be practicable to file your application docs between Feb 18 and 22

- The SG will have the right to fill one slot (of 6 proposals from the GNSO). The remaining 2 slots are allocated by a council evaluation team to be installed on Feb 18. I know from at least one application coming from the IPC. So all of us should use their SG contacts appropriately for lobbying.

I hope this helps. Please contact me if there are any questions.

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich

  _____