[ispcp] Fwd: [NTAG] free webinar on Mitigating DDoS Attacks

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Mon Dec 3 17:56:46 UTC 2012

hi all,

this looks like a great debate about mitigating DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) attacks, of especial interest to those of us who are on the front lines.

i'm sure that PIR would be delighted to see lots of us (and our members) on the call.  please help Paul and PIR promote this.  it's coming up this Wednesday (5-December) at 1000-1300 Eastern time (1500-1800 UTC).

here's the link

		http://www.pir.org/why/security/ddos

thanks,

mikey