[ispcp] FW: [liaison6c] TR: ATRT 2 - application deadline extension to 14 January 2013

tony holmes tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Tue Dec 4 09:28:39 UTC 2012

We now have a little more time.

Tony

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Olof Nordling
Date: Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Subject: ATRT 2 - application deadline extension to 14 January 2013
To: "Jonathan Robinson
Cc: Denise Michel  Alice Jansen

Dear Jonathan,

The stated deadline of 5 December 2012 for applications to the ATRT 2 is
drawing very close and the number of volunteers that have applied so far is
low, as you can see from the repository at
http://www.icann.org/en/about/aoc-review/atrt/2/applications . Accordingly,
on Monday 3 December we plan to announce an extension of the deadline to 14
January 2013. This would defer the subsequent steps as follows: SO/AC
declarations of endorsed candidates by 28 January, selection of the team by
the Selectors  around 15 February and a kick-off meeting for the ATRT 2 team
in early March.

I hope this change doesn’t cause too much inconvenience for you or for the
GNSO’s planning. I should also add that the above timeline is in full
conformance with the letter of the AoC – a launch of ATRT 2 in March 2013 is
still within the prescribed interval of three years since the launch of the
first ATRT.

I look forward to any questions or comments you may have regarding this
matter.

Very best regards

Olof

 Glen de Saint Géry