[ispcp] Comments on the IGO protection PDP WG report

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Wed Jul 17 10:04:36 UTC 2013

Thanks Osvaldo,

I'm a bit concerned that we're consistent in what we're commenting. I
understand that we'd like on the one hand to express our principle position
not to provide for any protection, on the other hand we are in favour of
certain exceptions.
I think we shouldn't explicitely express the principle view here rather than
clearly draw the options you're displaying. This seems to be a clearer
position.
See my proposed amendments attached.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich