[ispcp] Comments on the IGO protection PDP WG report

Novoa, Osvaldo onovoa at antel.com.uy
Wed Jul 17 10:19:49 UTC 2013

Thank you Wolf-Ulrich,
I am fine with your changes.
Best regards,
Osvaldo
De: WUKnoben [wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de]
Enviado el: miércoles, 17 de julio de 2013 07:04 a.m.
Para: Novoa, Osvaldo; ispcp at icann.org
Asunto: Re: [ispcp] Comments on the IGO protection PDP WG report

Thanks Osvaldo,

I'm a bit concerned that we're consistent in what we're commenting. I
understand that we'd like on the one hand to express our principle position
not to provide for any protection, on the other hand we are in favour of
certain exceptions.
I think we shouldn't explicitely express the principle view here rather than
clearly draw the options you're displaying. This seems to be a clearer
position.
See my proposed amendments attached.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich