[ispcp] RV: [gnso-igo-ingo] Topic #3 - IGO-INGO Equivalent Standing for Objections

Novoa, Osvaldo onovoa at antel.com.uy
Fri May 3 17:50:30 UTC 2013

All,
We seem to be getting to the end of this matter, but I need your opinion on the questions posted by Berry Cobb.
In general there was no support to waive the fees of the TMCH fro the IGO and INGO.
With respect to these specific questions:
1.-  I don't have the background on the GAC and ALAC standing for filing objections, though I understand the reason for GAC's.  I would support waiving the fees for the qualifying IGOs and INGOs.
2.- The same
3.-  I don't understand the question, maybe due to some translation issue.  It seems to mean that the IGO or INGO that has an objection would have to go through the GAC.  If this is the case, it would be a GAC issue and I don't think the GSO or its members would have anything to say about it.
Hoping to hear from you,
Best regards,
Osvaldo