[ispcp] Fw: Singapore ICANN CSG Agendas for Review and Approval

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Wed Mar 5 09:23:30 UTC 2014

FYI!

to be discussed at our call later today

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich

From: Elisa Cooper
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:07 PM
To: Marilyn Cade ; mailto:krosette at cov.com ; 'Wolf-Ulrich Knoben ; mailto:met at msk.com
Cc: Benedetta Rossi ; bc-excomm at icann.org
Subject: Singapore ICANN CSG Agendas for Review and Approval

CSG Leadership,

Please find below draft agendas for our upcoming meetings in Singapore.

Please send to me any edits or additions you may have, so that I can prepare final materials for printing.

Best,

Elisa

Discussion with ICANN Board Members, Bruce Tonkin and Bill Graham

Sunday, March 23rd , 8:00am – 9:00am

Topics for Discussion:

§  Outstanding New gTLD Issues

§  Impact to ICANN from Internet Governance activities (budget, resources, etc.)

§  FY15 Budget

§  Name Collisions

§  ICANN Globalization

Closed CSG Meeting to Prepare for Board Discussions

Sunday, March 23rd, 4:30pm – 6:30pm

Topics for Discussion:

§  Outstanding New gTLD Issues

§  Impact to ICANN from Internet Governance activities (budget, resources, etc.)

§  Budget

§  Name collisions

§  ATRT

§  IG update

§  ICANN Globalization

Breakfast with the Governmental Advisory Committee

Tuesday, March 25, 8:00am – 9:15am

Topics for Discussion:

§  Improvements for cooperation between the GNSO and the GAC

§  Internet governance

Open CSG Meeting

Tuesday, March 25, 9:45 am - 11:05 am

9:45am – 9:55am: Welcome and Agenda Review

9:55am – 10:25am: Meet with SSAC

10:25am – 11:05am: Final prep for Board

CSG Meeting with ICANN Board

Tuesday, March 25, 11:15pm - 12:15pm