[ispcp] conference call Mar 05, 12:00 UTC

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Wed Mar 5 07:04:47 UTC 2014

All,

here’s my draft re the FY15 topic. It contains requests for
- outreach support
- outreach material
- travel support
- secretariat support
- intersessional meeting

Can anybody make this available on the Adobe Connect?

If time allows please have a quick look to the draft in advance to the call.

Looking forward to hearing you later.

Wolf-Ulrich