[ispcp] apology

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Wed Mar 12 12:08:37 UTC 2014

Mikey,

we might need a new process to find out the correct hats (or “capacities”) when we are going to talk to whomever.
Council member replacement, resignation (?) is referenced in the rules of procedures.
In order to calculate the “damage” for our community you should let us know any reactions the NPR broadcast has caused.....

Just to formally handle this:   apology noted!

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich