[ispcp] RV: [holistic-review-TOR] Agenda kick-off meeting 17 March 2022

wuknoben at gmail.com wuknoben at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 19:29:15 UTC 2022

Thank you Osvaldo,

This will be a heavy lifting! In particular addressing the different views
about whether the Holistic Review was only evaluating how the SO/ACs
interact, communicate and coordinate their work,  or whether the Holistic
Review was meant to examine the ICANN structures themselves. I think both is
needed with a major eye on the second part.

We’ll talk about regularly at our constituency calls. But any question which
may come up from your work in between could be discussed on the list.

Best success!

Wolf-Ulrich