[ksk-change] Keeping two KSK keys long term

Tomofumi Okubo tomofumi.okubo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 18:42:35 UTC 2014

Hi Mike,

I fully agree. It would be very nice to have that flexibility.

There was an HSM (I believe IBM?) that has a programable portion that
is outside the cryptographic boundary but we wanted one that has the
authentication function within the cryptographic boundary of the HSM.
It would be nice to have an HSM that gives us more options and still
have the authentication function within the cryptographic boundary of
the HSM.

Cheers!
Tomofumi