[ksk-change] Keeping two KSK keys long term

Bolivar, Al abolivar at verisign.com
Thu Oct 2 20:01:27 UTC 2014

Mike,

SafeNet is working with IBM to come up with a FIPS 140 level 4 HSM.
I don't know what the current state of development is but do you think
it's worth asking them if they could incorporate a trusted path
authentication that has a bit more flexibility?

The worst thing that could happen is they say no.

Thanks,

Al