[ksk-change] Actions coming out of ICANN 51 Root KSK Rollover Public Workshop - Oct 16, 2014

Dan York york at isoc.org
Thu Oct 16 21:27:51 UTC 2014

List members,

Coming out of today's Public Workshop at ICANN 51 in L.A., I recorded these actions:

1. Creation of testing/interop tools
2. Creation of a document
3. Workshop at ICANN 52
4. Review of Joe Abley's Internet Drafts

In an effort to be clear and to help identify who else might be interested in helping, I'm going to send out four separate email messages about each of these actions.

If I missed any actions, please let me know.

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan York
Senior Content Strategist, Internet Society

http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/