[ksk-change] Action #1 - Creation of testing/interop tools

Dan York york at isoc.org
Thu Oct 16 21:51:54 UTC 2014

Action #1 - There was discussion that we need to have tools that will allow people to test their applications and services to ensure that they would work in a Root KSK Rollover situation.  There was (naturally, given the crowd) a great interest in developing tools.

I recorded the following people having interest:  Warren, Duane, Ralf, Rick, Evan Sebastian, Olafur.

Q FOR LIST: Anyone else interested in working on tools?

We unfortunately did not identify a person during the session to take the lead on helping us figure out what we need for "tools" and to "coordinate" (for some definition of that word) the tools effort.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING TO BE THE LEAD?

I think it would be helpful to have "someone" as the main point of contact particularly if we are successful in getting more people interested in the process.

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan York
Senior Content Strategist, Internet Society

http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/