[ksk-rollover] ICANN board meeting result and the Current status of KSK-Rollover

Michael StJohns msj at nthpermutation.com
Mon Sep 17 19:51:07 UTC 2018

At the risk of disturbing the snake in the woodpile - when is the *next*
rollover?  Or at least when will ICANN take up scheduling it?

While this has been a painful process, repeating it at least a few times
very soon so that we reinforce lessons learned seems only provident.  I
would suggest NET June 2019 and NLT   May 2020.

Later, Mike