[ksk-rollover] Future rollover planning opportunities

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Wed Feb 20 20:04:22 UTC 2019

On Wed, 20 Feb 2019, Matt Larson wrote:

> Subject: Re: [ksk-rollover] Future rollover planning opportunities
>
> Please note that the text Paul quotes is from Michael Richardson, not Russ Housley.

Indeed. It seems Russ's client quoting was incompatible with my client's
ability to detect it was quoted, and it all appeared as written by him. A
source check reveals Russ only included an HTML copy and not a ascii/text
version in his reply. When I open the HTML manually, the quoting looks
okay.

Oh standards, they work so well :)

Paul