[Latingp] Clean version of table with languages using Latin script

Dillon, Chris c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Jan 4 09:46:06 UTC 2016

Dear Mirjana,

I would like to thank you on behalf of the working group for your work on this.

I shall put a version of it in the wiki just before tomorrow’s meeting, including any updates.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599) www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/chrisdillon>