[Latingp] Moving on

Ahmed Bakhat Masood ahmedbakhat at pta.gov.pk
Tue May 24 11:09:51 UTC 2016

Dear Chris,

It is shocking news, you have done exceptionally good work for the Latin
Script GP and taken most of the load of work. I would request to review,
before taking final decision.

Best Regards,

Ahmed Bakht Masood
Deputy Director (ICT/Network),
Pakistan Telecom Authority,
Headquarters F-5/1, Islamabad, Pakistan
Phone (O): 0092-51-9225361

From:   "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon at ucl.ac.uk>
To:     Sarmad Hussain <sarmad.hussain at icann.org>, "latingp at icann.org"
<latingp at icann.org>
Date:   05/24/2016 02:54 PM
Subject:        [Latingp] Moving on
Sent by:        latingp-bounces at icann.org

Dear colleagues,
I'm writing to let you know that I need to step down from the LGP work, as
my time at UCL is coming to an end.
I have passed on to Sarmad all the documents we have worked on, including
the version of the panel formation proposal with the IP's comments. I
believe the latter forms the basis to structure the rest of the work,
involving more help from ICANN staff and advisors. There is also a version
of document where I have added the changes that could be implemented
easily and left place-holders for the others.
I have found my voluntary work with ICANN to be both interesting and
challenging, and I have met some dedicated and talented people during it.
May I wish you all the very best for the future.
With all best wishes,
Chris.
==
Français: Mon temps à UCL finit dans l'avenir prochain et il faut que
j'arrête mon travail avec notre groupe. J'ai donné les versions actuelles
de nos documents divers à Sarmad. Je vous souhaite tout le meilleur pour
l'avenir.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities,
UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599)