[Latingp] Transfer of list of languages from Google Docs Documents to Spreadsheets

Meikal Mumin meikal.mumin at uni-koeln.de
Wed Aug 16 10:38:42 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

I would suggest transferring the list of languages from Google Docs
Documents to Spreadsheets, for reasons of performance and usability.

For example copying and pasting tabular data to Google Docs Documents will
make it add new columns to the table, and it may take quite some time to
render this. I found similar performance issues with scrolling the list. I
don't think it is optimized to handle large tables.

If need be we can always go back from an Google Docs Spreadsheet to a
Document at a later stage without loss of data, from what I can see.

Best,

Meikal