[Latingp] Correcton of mistakes: Your answer to one question is needed until 18th of February

Michael Bauland michael.bauland at knipp.de
Thu Feb 16 09:03:38 UTC 2017

Dear Mirjana,

thank you for your efforts. I've got two questions/comments:

I'm not sure how you got to the average of 20 min per language. From my
point of view this seems to be too optimistic. If there are just a few
characters needing special treatment (e.g., finding out in which context
they may occur) 20 min will not be enough by far. I would prefer to have
a slightly more pessimistic view. Otherwise we might be running behind
schedule too easily.

> Could you devote 4 hours in next six months for attestation of Latin
> code points?

What do you mean with 4 hours in six months? Is that 4 hours per week
during the next six months? Then I'm sorry to say that I will not be
able to provide that much time for the group. If it's 4 hours per
fortnight (including the phone calls), then this might just be possible
for most weeks (but due to holidays and internal project deadlines not
on average for the whole duration).

Best regards,

Michael