[Latingp] Preliminary list of Languages using Latin script with EGIDS=1-4

Textual Solutions textualsolutions at gmail.com
Wed May 24 05:51:20 UTC 2017

Mirjana, there's nothing 'romantic' about language data, how you look at
linguistic information depends on which scjhool of linguistics you come
from! The training I had recommends that if you look at your data unbiased
and without a theory in mind,, patterns will emerge.  My suggestion is we
start by allocating a certain number of languages to each member.