[Latingp] Next steps

Tan Tanaka, Dennis dtantanaka at verisign.com
Tue Dec 4 21:28:19 UTC 2018

Revised list

1.      Incorporate responses from action items from Brussels document to main proposal document.

2.      Do analysis of HTML underlining (e.g. diacritics below)

3.      Do analysis of IDNA2003 compatibility issues per MSR-4

4.      Finish review of Brussels homework

5.      Expand “base character” analysis (Meikal to provide more detail)

6.      Compile list of “circle” glyphs within MSR-4 (e.g. Latin letter O)

7.      Compile list of “vertical bar” glyphs within MSR-4 (e.g. Latin letter L)

8.      Produce test labels for the LGR proposal